Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Four things

I was tagged by my non-blogging friend Patty...

Four jobs I've had in my life:

  1. running a carousel in the mall (Does that count as being a carny? "Carny" sounds much cooler.)
  2. library shelver
  3. bookstore cashier and stocker
  4. "The science lady" - outreach educator for a science museum
Four movies I would watch over and over:
  1. Red
  2. Next Stop Wonderland
  3. Zoolander
  4. Bull Durham
Four places I have lived:
  1. North Carolina
  2. Houston
  3. Richmond, VA
  4. Atlanta
Four TV shows I love to watch:
  1. college basketball in general
  2. The Daily Show
  3. Six Feet Under
  4. Nova
Four places I have been on vacation:
  1. Nepal
  2. Fiji
  3. Banff/Jasper
  4. NC beaches
Four web sites I visit regularly:
  1. CNN
  2. A Little Pregnant
  3. Bitch, PhD
  4. Duke Basketball Report
Four of my favorite foods:
  1. vegetarian corn dogs
  2. fried green tomatoes
  3. tequila (that counts, doesn't it? It's made from a plant.)
  4. strawberries, cheese and crackers (together, so it counts)
Four places I would rather be right now:
  1. on a bike ride (it's actually cool outside right now)
  2. eating lunch with DT
  3. at the beach
  4. sleeping, snuggled up with WonderGirl and Rocco and not worrying that it will teach them bad sleep hygiene
Four things I always carry with me:
  1. cell phone
  2. wallet
  3. breastpump
  4. secret decoder ring

No comments: