Monday, July 03, 2006

The learned senator from Alaska

I love me some Sen. Ted Stevens. You might think he's a blowhard idiot who likes nothing more than the sound of his own voice, and you'd be correct. However, ever since I saw Jon Stewart's hilarious juxtaposition of Stevens' eruptions about the negative publicity over his bridge with Robert Byrd inexplicably saying "War" and shaking his finger, well, I'll just say that I look forward to hearing more from Stevens. I'm rarely against a good laugh.

So I was happy this morning to check out Begging to Differ and see that Greg had a post up about Stevens. Turns out he has one of those internets that Bush likes to talk about... read about it, get scared, and make sure to check out the forensic analysis link at the end.

Ah, that's the way to start a Monday morning when everyone else is on vacation.

No comments: